Leadership Matters in Dementia Care: University Recognised Course
Management implementation of Dementia Care Matter’s model.
University credit options at MSc levels
Awarded Recognising educational Quality (ReQ) Mark - award certificate
Duration: 5 days attended and 5 days self study
Cost: £895 + VAT
Copy of “Achieving: real outcomes in dementia care.” authored by David Sheard (Dr) & supporting documents
- Knowing how to implement as a leader the Diploma Level course in Person Centred Dementia Care.
- Focussing on being an “attached” new culture leader.
- Learning leadership skills on achieving culture change.
- Sharing Dementia Care Matter’s expertise developing “Butterfly Services.™”
- Implementing Dementia Care Matter’s 12 step model.
- Learning Dementia Care Matters qualitative observational methodology.
- Measuring your service against national indicators of quality.
- Knowing how to achieve 36 Quality of Service / Quality of life Outcomes.
- Developing yourself as an internal Consultant within your organisation.
London: Course starts March 2013
Dublin: Course starts May 2013
Please sign in to gain access to your course material
Recognised by University of Surrey & University of Brighton