The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online program that teaches you simple, natural ways to start delaying the progression of Parkinson’s Disease by tackling this condition at its source while also reducing your symptoms and reversing the effects. So, while this disease is deemed as incurable by many doctors, natural health experts have found evidence-based strategies and steps that can make a dramatic impact and improvement on your health. The Parkinson’s Protocol teaches you how to do just that. It is an easy regime that is highly focused on the role of dopamine in your brain and how boosting your dopamine levels can reduce the effects, progression, and symptoms of Parkinson’s. It’s 100% safe and natural, and can be used by anyone, whether you’ve been diagnosed with Parkinson’s or have a family history of it and want to stay on top of your brain health to lower your risks.
What is The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson’s every year, affecting around 1 million people. Unfortunately, there is still no cure for this disease. However, there are many natural ways to reduce your symptoms, slow down the progression of Parkinson’s and reverse the effects it has had on your body. And that’s what you get with this program.
The Parkinson’s Protocol is an online program that teaches you how to do just that. It’s broken down into a four-part series, which is:
- Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
The first two parts provide you with an abundance of valuable information that teaches you everything there is to know about Parkinson’s. It covers the five different stages of Parkinson’s, the role of dopamine, the causes, and the many traditional and alternative treatment options available.
The last two parts teach you simple steps that allow you to easily put your newfound knowledge into action. This includes evidence-based strategies, detoxing regimes, food lists, recipes, exercises, brain activities and more. But don’t be mistaken – there is no ‘dieting’. Instead, this program is all about simple things anyone can do to boost their dopamine levels to combat Parkinson’s.
The regime works in three ways:
- It captures the degeneration of brain cells in the substantia nigra (the underlying cause of Parkinson’s)
- It then addresses the lowered dopamine levels that cause Parkinson’s symptoms
- It tackles the condition’s effects directly to dramatically reduce them – or to ensure they don’t come about in the first place
This allows you to reduce your symptoms and slow down the progression of Parkinson’s while also repairing your body to reverse the effects Parkinson’s has had. The process is easy enough for anyone to do and it’s entirely safe and 100% natural. Many of the things you learn are evidence-based, meaning they’re proven to work. You also get a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which gives you two months to try it out for yourself, which is a great confidence booster.
But the good news doesn’t end there. Here’s a quick breakdown of the things you discover with The Parkinson’s Protocol:
- What is happening in the brain when you have Parkinson’s
- The risk factors for developing Parkinson’s
- Strategies to improve symptoms of early onset Parkinson’s
- The role of dopamine in the brain
- How your thoughts (internal habits) and diet and lifestyle (external habits) impact your brain health
- How to change your habits to reverse Parkinson’s
- How to boost your dopamine levels naturally
- 12 daily habits that support brain health to delay the progression of Parkinson’s
- Scientifically certified, evidence-based strategies to boost your dopamine
You receive immediate access to all of this as soon as you purchase, as the program is digital. This means you can start delaying the progression of Parkinson’s and reversing the effects as early as today. To get started, you just download the program right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This allows for easy and convenient access wherever you go, which is particularly great for when you’re at the grocery store or if you like to travel. As long as you have your tech device, you have what you need to harness the benefits of this program.
Who Created The Parkinson’s Protocol?
Naturopath and health researcher, Jodi Knapp, is the author of The Parkinson’s Protocol. He is highly renowned within the industry and has produced several successful programs that help people address their health issues naturally.
What You’ll Learn in The Parkinson’s Protocol
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive program that teaches you simple ways to reduce your symptoms, slow down the progression of Parkinson’s and repair the effects it has had on your body. It has a four-part series that comes with an abundance of valuable information that teaches you the relation between dopamine and Parkinson’s, the different treatment options, causes, and more. It then provides you with easy, step-by-step instructions that allow you to improve your brain health to begin delaying Parkinson’s and healing the brain within.
Everything is 100% natural, with many of the recommendations being evidence-based. The simple changes this program teaches you also come with delicious recipes, completing simple exercises and more. You’ll also find several appendix pages at the end, where you can easily access what you need quickly, such as recipes, exercises, evidence-based strategies, food lists, etc.
Here’s a sneak peek at what the four-part series consists of and what you can expect from the regime:
Part 1: Deep-Dive Into Parkinson’s
- What Exactly is Happening in the Brain?
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s
- The 5 Stages of Parkinson’s
- The Role of Dopamine – The Motivation Molecule
- Dopamine Receptors
- Low Dopamine Levels and Brain Disorders
- Dopamine and Rewards
- What Causes Parkinson’s
- High BMI
- Environmental Toxins
- Inflammation of the Microglia
- Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Diet and Lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- The Forgotten Risk Factor – Stress
Part 2: Parkinson’s Treatment – Traditional Solutions and Alternative Approaches
- Dopamine Precursors
- Dopamine Antagonists
- Other Parkinson’s Medications
- Parkinson’s Natural ‘Quick Fixes’
Part 3: Two Steps to Delay Parkinson’s – Detoxing and Dopamine
- Detox Your Brain
- Strategies for Gentle Detoxing
- Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatories
- Sleep: Your Brain’s Detox Tool
- Boost Dopamine with Food
- Natural Dopamine Precursors
- A Neuro-Protective way of Eating: The Principles of the MIND Diet
- 10 Dopamine Boosting Superfoods
- Boost Dopamine with Movement
- Boost Dopamine with Your Mind
Part 4: 12 Daily Habits to Delay Parkinson’s
A Healthier Brain is Within Your Reach
Appendix 1: 13 Brain-Loving Recipes
- Kitchen Hacks
- Fresh Start – Restock Your Kitchen
Appendix 2: Tips to Detox from Dietary and Environmental Toxins
Appendix 3: Powerful Antioxidants and Where to Find Them
Appendix 4: Dopamine-Boosting Nutrients and where to Find Them
Appendix 5: List of Healthy Alternatives to Sugar and Refined Carbs
Appendix 6: List of Healthiest Fasts
Appendix 7: Simple Exercises to Increase Strength and Flexibility
Appendix 8: Additional Evidence-Based Strategies to Boost your Dopamine Levels
The Parkinson’s Protocol is a comprehensive yet simple system that teaches you easy ways to regain control of your health. It focuses on natural things you can do to delay this disease, minimize your symptoms quickly and repair the effects it has had thus far. And you even get to try it out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.