The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate guide for learning how to create long-term food and food storage that doesn’t require any refrigeration or the use of the many other modern-day conveniences we commonly use today. You may be wondering why you would ever need to know how to store food for such a long period of time and without a fridge, and there are many reasons for this. For starters, you can never be too prepared for a disaster to occur. Just think about the most recent pandemic; within days, the stores were emptied of high priority items, such as toilet paper, clean drinking water, batteries, canned goods, and so on and so forth. Now, the pandemic has created immense staff shortages and products and services aren’t being delivered in the quantity or time that they are needed, resulting in even more shortages. And even if we skip over the pandemic, the world is no stranger to natural disasters that wipe people off the grid, such as hurricanes, tsunamis and tornados. The reality is food availability and products lining the shelves at your local superstore is never guaranteed.
The Lost Super Foods can help ensure your safety and survival even in worst case situations. It’s an online program designed to make sure that everyone has the knowledge and recipes needed to create long-lasting foods for long-term storage and use.
What is The Lost Super Foods?
You can only survive without food for approximately 30-60 days, according to research, and while bugs are considered to be high in protein, they aren’t an ideal source for dinner. The Lost Super Foods is an online program designed to teach people everything they need to know for food survival so that they never have to worry about running out of food. It’s a comprehensive program that comes with over 126 lost survival tricks, methods and recipes that show you how to create and store food on a long-term basis, even without the modern conveniences of a fridge.
The Lost Super Foods comes with chapters upon chapters of powerful knowledge and methods that teach you how to keep your stockpile and your belly full, even in worst case scenarios. It’s a survivalist guide that comes with an abundance of techniques, storage tips, stockpile hacks, and recipes that have been learned and passed down from the Wild West and survival experts. These methods include things, such as how to preserve food for long-term use, how to increase the shelf life of canned goods, how to store your food without a fridge and so much more. It also teaches you ancient cooking skills and cooking survival skills, such as how to make nutrient-packed sauerkraut, how to preserve eggs with mineral oil and so on and so forth.
And it is all taught to you in a simple, step-by-step guide that comes with detailed knowledge and steps that allow you to easily put everything you learn into action and without the use of modern day conveniences, such as a fridge, microwave, local supermarket, etc. This is to ensure that, even if stores are ransacked and you’re knocked off the grid, you’ll be able to survive just with the things you learn from this guide.
The Lost Super Foods is entirely digital, which allows you to receive instant access as soon as you purchase. You can download the content onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for easy and convenient use, anytime and anywhere. The program also comes with two free bonuses, and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can try it out, risk-free.
Who Created The Lost Super Foods?
The author of The Lost Super Foods is Art Rude, a former college professor who has always been passionate about passing on his survival skills that have been passed down to him from many generations before. Interestingly, unlike other similar authors, Art focuses on skills and recipes that can be done even in worst case scenarios where everything gets wiped out. His knowledge comes mainly from his father and grandparents who extensively studied the Wild West and World History, as well as top survival experts.
What You’ll Learn in The Lost Super Foods
The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate guide for learning about food survival and long-term food storage without the modern-day conveniences that we are all used to, such as refrigerators, freezers and electricity. It’s infused with an abundance of recipes and methods that teach you how to create long lasting foods and storage, with each chapter providing you with a detailed explanation of what it is that you’ll be doing in that particular section. The program also comes with step-by-step instructions and photos that guide you through the process – from start to finish, as well as nutritional facts, tips and tricks, and so much more.
- The Main Manual
- Free Bonus #1: An Underground Year-Round Greenhouse in Your Backyard Guide
- Free Bonus #2: Projects From 1900 That Will Help You In The Next Crisis
To show you just how comprehensive the program is, here is a detailed look at the some of the things you learn how to do:
- Doomsday Ration Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Spam
The Superfood Used By Japan’s Elite Assassins on a Month’s Long Mission
- How To Make Break on a Stick
- How to Make Yeast for Long-Term Storage
- The Viking Survival Food With a Three-Year Shelf Life
- How to Make Native-American Pemmican
- How To Make Delicious Biltong With a 1 Year Shelf Life
- Aaruul – The Superfood That Helps Mongols Ride to the Gates of Vienna
- Making Butter, Ghee or Clarified Butter
- How to Use The Bark of This Common Tree To Keep Meat From Spoiling
- How to Make Bark Bread
- Three Methods
- How to make Homemade Bread in a Can
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- How to Make Potted Meat
- How to Make Delicious Lard with 2 Years Shelf Life
- Canning Amish Poor Man’s Steak
- How to Make Mountaineer Tuna Stroganoff
- How to Make and Smoke Kielbasa Sausages
- The Native American Superfood That Saved American Colonists During the Winter of 1621: Johnny Cakes
- How to Make Hardtack Biscuits
- How to Make Three Sisters Soup
- Two Recipes
- How to Make Tarhana Dough and Tarhana Soup
- Two Methods
- Bean and Rice Survival Soup – Easy and Adaptable Recipe
- How to Dry Can Beans and Rice for 20+ Years Shelf Life
- How to Make The Ottoman Empire’s Shelf-Stable Meat – Pastrami
- Frumenty: The Food That Saved Europe During the Dark Ages
- How to Make Peanut Butter Powder
- How to Make Bully Beef, The Emergency Survival Food From WW1
- How to Make Fruit Leather and Add It To Your Stockpiles
- How to Make the Portable Soup That Saved The Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Canning Pasta Sauce or Long-Term Preservation
- Deliciously Dehydrated Chili Bean Soup
- How to Make a Nutrient Packed Sauerkraut
- Just $5 a Week Can Get Your Family Over 295 Pounds of Food
- 19 Foods That Will Outlast You
- 22 Ingenious Hacks to Make Food Last Longer
- Canning Vegetables
- Pressure-Canning Meats
- How to Pickle Meats for Long-Term Storage
- Pressure Canning Bacon
- 7 Deadly Canning Mistakes Even Smart People Make
- How to Slaughter and Field Dress a Cow for Year-Round Meat
- How to Preserve Half a Pig for a Year Without Refrigeration
- How to Repackage Foods in Mylar Bags with Oxygen Absorbers for Long-Term Survival
- DIY $20 Survival Food Bucket
- How to Keep Eggs Fresh for a Year Using Isinglass
- Preserve Eggs with Mineral Oil
- What to Do With Your Frozen Food If The Power Goes Out
- 50 Foods to Dehydrate For Your Stockpile
- Amaranth Superfood – Storing and Using it for Survival
- Preserve Your Cheese for Years Using This Method
- How to Make the 2400-Calorie Emergency Ration Bars Deigned to Keep You Well-Fed For a Whole Day
- Making Your Own MREs At Home
- Edible Plants You Can Find In the Wild
The main manual is infused with all of the knowledge, methods and recipes you need to survive, even if you’re knocked off the grid and stores get looted. It teaches you powerful information on how to make the most out of the food you have, how to get more food with no stores, how to properly store the food for long-term use, and recipes that you can make with the food you have to maximize the nutritional benefits. You also learn things to avoid doing, which can be found in ‘7 Deadly Canning Mistakes’, as well as crucial survival tips and tricks.
In addition to this, the program also comes with two bonus guides on top of this – for free.
Advantages of the Program
- Program is super comprehensive covering the topic from all angels
- Offers a vast array of different recipes and methods
- Guide is well organized, making it easy to find what it is you’re looking for (or what you need for survival)
- You don’t need any prior cooking or stockpiling experience to use the program
- It teaches you everything you need to know – from start to finish
- Comes with detailed explanations for everything from the methods to the recipes
- Comes with over 126 tried-and-true survivalist methods, tips and storage hacks
- Includes nutritional values for all of the foods and recipes
- Digital version allows for instant and convenience access right on your tech device
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Disadvantages of the Program
The program is entirely digital, so there is no physical package that gets shipped to you. However, you can download the material right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This ensures you have the content anytime, anywhere. As an alternative to a hardcopy, you can download the guide and print it off or have it printed at a shop.
The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate guide for learning how to preserve, store and eat on a long-term basis without the availability of food and modern conveniences that we are so used to today. It is a comprehensive program that teaches you all of the methods and recipes you could ever need for your survival if a disaster were to strike. The program is easy to follow and use, as it comes with detailed explanations, step-by-step photos, an abundance of valuable knowledge, and instructions that guide you along the way. It also comes with two free bonus guides that complement the things you learn in this program, and the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee means that you can check it out, risk-free for two months.
The program uses ingredients and recipes that are made up of typical, common foods that are perfectly safe. This consists of common products people enjoy every day and that can be found at your local grocery store, pantry, garden, etc. However, if you have any food allergies, you’ll want to keep an eye out for these in the recipes and make substitutions as needed. Additionally, you may wish to speak with your doctor first.
Yes. While the program itself isn’t vegan, there are several vegan-friendly, meatless recipes mentioned, such as the “2400-calorie emergency ration bars”.
Yes. All of the ingredients are common products that can be found at your local grocery store, garden or online at places like Amazon. You also learn how to access them if grocery stores get looted or you get knocked off the grid.
Absolutely anyone can use and benefit from the knowledge, methods and recipes provided in this program, as they can be used for every day and activities, such as camping, hiking, exploring the outdoors, etc. For example, you learn how to properly preserve food for long-term use and how to spot edible and medicinal plants, which can all be used when doing some outdoor activities.
The author and their team can be contacted on their website. Additionally, you can also drop us a message in the comment section and we’ll do our best to answer any questions you have.