The Fat Burning Kitchen changes the way you can obtain optimal health and weight loss by forgoing the traditional diet guidelines and instead, focusing on foods that increase your body’s natural fat burning hormones. But why? Prepare to be shocked. Researchers have discovered that dieting actually decreases your body’s main natural fat-burning hormone by up to 50% in as little as 7 days. The longer you diet, the worse this hormone becomes. So, by dieting to lose weight, you’re actually making it more difficult for your body to do just that. Not only that but dieting is miserable. With The Fat Burning Kitchen, there’s no calorie counting, weighing your foods, portion control, intense food restrictions, long hours exercising or any of that. It’s all about eating high nutrient dense foods that increase your fat-burning hormones for safe, healthy and natural weight loss.
What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
Dieting isn’t just tedious, miserable and near impossible for most people to do (95% of people fail when trying a new diet, according to studies), but it also doesn’t help with weight loss. Researchers have found that dieting causes your body to lose its main fat burning hormone. So, don’t waste your time, money and effort counting calories, weighing your foods, portion controlling and buying into all of their branded food items.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a revolutionary program that avoids any of the traditional dieting rules and instead, focusing on eating high nutrient dense foods to obtain optimal health and weight loss.
And it’s simple.
When you eliminate the stuff you already know you shouldn’t be eating and focus your energy on delicious and nutritious foods, you can reactivate your body’s natural fat-burning hormones. By doing this, you can melt away the fat without having to do all of that dieting nonsense. You don’t even have to workout if you don’t want to because you’re giving your body what it needs to be healthy and lean.
Now, I’ll delve into the details in a moment but the program is broken down into two parts:
- Part One: Start the Cleanout
- Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
The first is dedicated to clearing out your kitchen of all the stuff you don’t want and the second part is all about filling it back up with the good stuff. And there’s a lot of things you can eat. Unlike other weight loss regimes that only provide you with a handful of items you’re allowed to have, this one gives you pages upon pages of food items you can enjoy. Best of all, you receive an abundance of valuable information and scientific evidence that explains why the items mentioned in this program work or don’t work. It also gets into the truth about things such as cholesterol, saturated fats, omega-3’s, omega-6’s, fiber, protein, hormones, plant foods and animal foods. You’ll be shocked (and probably grossed out) once you learn what you’ve really been eating. Plus, you also receive a 23-Day Fat Loss Accelerator program.
You don’t have to wait to get started either. As soon as you purchase, you receive immediate access to The Fat Burning Kitchen. There is an option to get a physical copy but you can easily download the program right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer. This is great for convenience and easy access to the food lists, lifestyle hacks, weight loss hacks, exercises, and everything else that comes with this program. Wherever you are, as long as you have your tech device (who leaves the house without them nowadays?), you have what you need to succeed.
And if you aren’t sure the science and researches The Fat Burning Kitchen is based on, you can try it out risk-free with the 60 Day Money Back. So, what the heck? Why not!
Who Created The Fat Burning Kitchen?
The authors of The Fat Burning Kitchen are Mike Geary and Catherine Ebeling. Mike is a best-selling author, creator of many health programs and books, and is a certified nutrition specialist. Catherine has studied diet, nutrition and health for the over 25 years, has been a Certified Personal Trainer for 15 years, and has her Masters of Science in Public Health Nursing.
What You’ll Learn in The Fat Burning Kitchen
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a comprehensive program that’s changing the way people approach health and weight loss. It actually has nothing to do with calorie intake and everything to do with eating high nutrient dense foods.
It’s separated into two parts for easy, organized reading:
- Part One: Start the Cleanout
- Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
As you can see from this list, the first part is dedicated to clearing out your kitchen of all the stuff you don’t need or want to have in your home and the second part is all about restocking it with the good stuff. Throughout each part, you’ll find an abundance of valuable information that explains why the food items mentioned are good or bad for your weight loss efforts. You also receive a variety of checklists that make it easy to go through and complete the steps needed to either clear out your kitchen or to stock it back up.
But that isn’t all. Once you have your kitchen stocked and ready with foods that boost your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, you receive The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan. This is where you receive incredible tips, guidance, information and step-by-step instructions for maximizing your results. This includes exercises, food choices, eating times, tricks, and much more.
See for yourself…
Part One: Start The Cleanout
- Chapter 1: Foods made with refined flour and corn products
- Chapter 2: Foods and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
- Chapter 3: Margarine, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
- Chapter 4: Artificial sweeteners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
- Chapter 5: Commercial pasteurized Dairy
- Chapter 7: Soy products – soymilk, tofu, TVP
- Chapter 8: Sports/Energy drinks
- Chapter 9: Energy bars
- Chapter 10: Processed foods, weight-loss meals, diet snacks and diet desserts
Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
- Chapter 11: High quality protein-grass fed beef/bison, wild cause fish, free-range chicken and eggs
- Chapter 12: Raw dairy milk and cheese
- Chapter 12: Grass fed dairy butter, coconut oil and large
- Chapter 14: Nuts – almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
- Chapter 15: Avocados
- Chapter 16: Organic berries
- Chapter 17: Organic dark green leafy vegetables
- Chapter 18: Healthy sweeteners – real maple syrup, raw honey, Stevia
- Chapter 19: Healthy real food energy bars
- Chapter 20: Dark chocolate
- Chapter 21: green tea, oolong, black, mate, herb teas
- Chapter 22: Items to keep in your kitchen
- Chapter 23: The transformation has begun
There is also a bonus section that you receive for free called, The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan. This covers things such as:
- Priorities during the 3-4 week accelerated fat-burning stage
- Types of weight training
- The 10-minute Abs/HIIT circuit explained
- Manipulating carbohydrate intake
- Cheat days
- Alcohol consumption
- The cayenne trick
- Cinnamon for blood sugar control
- Protein and fiber drink concoction
- Chamomile tea for fat loss
- Green, white, oolong teas and yerba mate
- More organic
- More red meat than chicken or fish
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Onions and garlic
- Krill oil
- Coconut oil and MCTs
- BCAA’s and carnitine
- Stress management and reduction
- Deep sleep and fat loss
- The advanced strategies
- Buying guide
- Additional health resources
The Fat Burning Kitchen teaches you the foods you want to eat to increase your body’s main fat-burning hormone. It’s simple, easy, 100% natural and can be used by anyone who is tired of counting calories and running on treadmills to no avail. So, if you want to eat well and give your body what it needs to shed fat, you can try this program out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.