The Acid Reflux Strategy is your guide to eliminating acid reflux, heartburn and GERD naturally and safely just by making some simple changes in your diet and lifestyle. You may be wondering why you should make these changes if your medications are working and it’s quite simple. For starters, many conventional medications and treatments are only designed to mask the symptoms you’re experiencing; they do not treat or heal the problem causing those symptoms. Secondly, many of these medications come with a long list of potential side effects that can sometimes be worse than what you were using them to treat. But here’s the kicker, studies show that 50% of people taking proton pump inhibitors, a prescription medication for heartburn and acid reflux, die within the first year. So, it’s crucial for your health and comfort to learn how to eradicate the problem safely and naturally, so you can feel great and stop taking those harmful medications. With The Acid Reflux Strategy, that’s exactly what you learn how to do.
What is The Acid Reflux Strategy?
It seems crazy to think that a medication for acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD can kill you. However, that’s precisely what studies have found to be true for those taking proton pump inhibitors, which are a common prescription medication for these types of issues. Even if you aren’t taking these exact medications, it raises the question as to how healthy prescription medications are. Take a quick look at the potential side effects and you’ll likely answer your own question. Fortunately, you can safely and naturally eliminate acid reflux, heartburn and GERD from your life with this program.
The Acid Reflux Strategy is a comprehensive, online program that teaches you how to naturally heal the root cause of acid reflux, heartburn, and GERD, so you can get back to eating and living well, without the pain and discomfort. And the approach is simple; making simple changes in your diet and lifestyle. The program focuses on these basic principles:
- Education – Understanding why certain so called remedies work and others won’t
- Diet – Teaching you which foods are likely to cause acid reflux and equally good stuff that won’t
- Diet – Identifying specific foods and eating habits that can make you feel better
- Diet – Myth busting products that companies tell you will work, but don’t
As you can see, The Acid Reflux Strategy teaches you about how certain foods and habits contribute to the terrible symptoms you’re dealing with, and what to do to continue eating well and deliciousness, without the pain and discomfort. But it also covers much more, such as your stress levels, stress management, sleep patterns, sleep positions, and lifestyle. Here’s a quick look at what you can expect from the program:
- Simple home remedies to stop acid reflux immediately
- The risks associated with acid reflux drugs
- A quick starter guide to soothing symptoms immediately
- 11 herbs that supercharge natural home remedies
- List of foods and food combinations that trigger acid reflux
- Alternatives for foods that trigger acid reflux
- Tips on how to eat properly to avoid getting heartburn from restaurant foods
- Basic rules for eliminating acid reflux
- Simple stress relief techniques for the “knot in the stomach” feeling
- Recommended digestion times for foods that may trigger acid reflux
- A 7-day meal plan
- Kid-friendly menu
- Shopping list for groceries
- 60-day money back guarantee
You receive immediate access to all of this and a free IBS bonus guide as soon as you purchase. To get started, you just download the content onto your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and you’re ready. This ensures quick, easy and convenient access to the program wherever your life takes you, which is great, especially at the beginning, as you never know when your acid reflux is going to flare up. Not only that but you get two months to try the program out risk-free, as it comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you’ll want to take and use it wherever you go, and having the program downloaded right onto your devices makes it easy.
Who Created The Acid Reflux Strategy?
Scott Davis is the author of The Acid Reflux Strategy, in collaboration with Blue Heron Limited. Scott is a highly renowned natural health expert who has created many successful natural health programs that teach people natural alternatives to harmful prescription medications. He has made several public appearances and is the contributing author in many health-related publications. As for Blue Heron Limited, they are a reputable online health platform that aims to provide people with the information and natural remedies needed to make smart and healthy decisions.
What You’ll Learn in The Acid Reflux Strategy
The Acid Reflux Strategy is a powerful program that teaches you safe and natural ways to eradicate acid reflux, heartburn and GERD from your life and for good! It’s a comprehensive program that covers all aspects of your health, including your diet, daily physical activity, stress management, sleep positions, food combinations and more.
Then, it provides you with a simple regime that teaches you simple changes you can make in each category to tackle your symptoms at the source, so you can actually heal what you’re dealing with. All of the recommendations and steps come with easy, step-by-step instructions, food lists, photos and samples as needed, so you know exactly what to do to safely and effectively eliminate the horrible symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn and GERD. The program also teaches you what’s going on in your body, so you can have a better understanding of how your diet and lifestyle effects your condition.
To give you a better idea of what you can expect from the program as a whole, here’s a quick look at some of the topics covered:
- Myth Busting
- The Quick Guide – Beat Acid Reflux Now!
- Basic Dietary Rules for Avoiding Heartburn
- More About Apple Cider Vinegar
- Other Homeopathic Remedies
- Herbal Supplements
- GERD Diets
- Most Common Foods That Trigger Acid Reflux
- Foods Alternatives That Won’t Trigger Acid Reflux
- GERD on Vacation
- GERD at Restaurants
- Food Combining
- Basic Rules
- Foods and Approximate Digestion Time
- Food Lists
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Routine
- Stress and Acid Reflux
- How We Cope With Stress Can Give Us More Heartburn
- Reduce Stress to Reduce Acid Reflux
- Erase Stress Now
- Stress Relief Exercises
- GERD and Pregnancy
- Antacids and Pregnancy – Don’t Believe the Hype
- Best GERD Treatments for Pregnant Women
- Acid Reflux in Infants and Children
- Treating GERD in Infants
- Breastfeeding and GERD
- Treating Acid Reflux in Children
- What Causes Acid Reflux in Children?
- General Ideas to Consider
- GERD Free Meal Prep
- Children’s GERD-Friendly Menu
- The GERD Grocery Store
- Grocery List Basics
- Grocery List for GERD
- Foods to Be Careful With
- Some Foods to Avoid
The Acid Reflux Strategy is an easy program that teaches you how to eat well and deliciously, without the pain and discomfort of acid reflux. It focuses on using certain food substitutions to eliminate foods that cause symptoms, without changing the taste too much. There are different suggestions and meal plan examples for adults, infants, children, pregnant women and more, offering a healthy and natural solution for many people.