EZ Battery Reconditioning is your online solution to saving a substantial amount of money by learning how to repair and recharge all kinds of batteries, even those that seem completely dead, broken or are “non-rechargeable.” Many people don’t realize that most batteries are fixable and rechargeable. One dies, we purchase a new one and toss the old ones out. It’s a process that we have become so accustomed to doing that over 3 billion batteries end up in landfills in the U.S. each year. This isn’t only detrimental to the environment, wildlife, and even human health, but also to your wallet.
The good news: EZ Battery Reconditioning sets you up with all the knowledge and skills needed to repair, recharge and reuse various types of batteries, from everyday household batteries to car batteries and beyond. No prior experience is needed, as the program provides you with detailed guides, step-by-step tutorials and diagrams that guide you through the process.
What is EZ Battery Reconditioning?
If you’re tired of throwing out batteries and spending a fortune to replace them, this program is for you. EZ Battery Reconditioning is your online guide to a simple and cost-effective way to repair and recharge various types of batteries, so you can extend the life of your devices and keep your money where it belongs – in your wallet. With this program, you receive 9 guides that cover an array of batteries, including lead-acid, lithium-ion, golf cart, AGM, SLA, nickel-cadmium, rechargeable nickel-metal hydride, forklift, laptop, and alkaline batteries. Each guide comes with an abundance of expert knowledge and advice that guide you every step of the way. From understanding the individual battery parts to testing, repairing and recharging them, reusing batteries has never been easier.
The best part? You don’t need any prior experience, knowledge or skills to use EZ Battery Reconditioning. Whether you’re a seasoned handyman or a complete novice, these manuals have you covered. You won’t need any expensive equipment either, as most of the methods only require the use of basic tools that you likely already own.
EZ Battery Reconditioning is also digital, giving you immediate use upon purchase and providing you with instant access to these digital manuals. They can be easily downloaded to your tech device as well for easy, convenient access wherever you are – or wherever your battery dies. This is especially helpful when picking up supplies or during emergency situations, such as a dead car battery in the middle of nowhere.
As if having peace of mind wasn’t enough, EZ Battery Reconditioning also comes with some extra bonuses, free lifetime updates to keep you in the loop with the latest techniques and a VIP Premium Newsletter, providing you with even more tips and tricks. Plus, with a 60-day money-back guarantee, you have plenty of time to explore the entire system and experiment with the methods, and discover just how easy it is to recondition your batteries instead of replacing them. Plus, the money you can save is substantial.
Who Created The Program?
EZ Battery Reconditioning was created by Tom Ericson and Frank Thomson, who together, form an impressive duo when it comes to battery repair and maintenance. Tom, often referred to as “The Battery Man,” is renowned for his extensive knowledge and skills in testing, fixing, and repairing a wide array of old and broken batteries.
Frank is also an expert in the field, running a successful battery reconditioning and service business. His hands-on experience and specialty in all things battery-related brings an abundance of additional knowledge, advice and expert tips to the program.
Together, they have been featured on major networks like CNN, DIY Network, Better Homes and Gardens, and HGTV.
What You’ll Learn in The Program?
EZ Battery Reconditioning is an online program designed to help people save money (and the environment) by learning how to repair and reuse old batteries. It’s a comprehensive system that provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively repair and restore all kinds of batteries, right from the comfort of your own home. From car batteries to forklift batteries, smartphone batteries, the typical AA and AAA batteries and beyond, this program sets you up with the proper understanding and tutorials needed to easily – yes easily, fix them.
The program is organized into a series of manuals, with each focusing on a specific battery type. They come with detailed information about the battery type, step-by-step guidance, tips, and easy-to-follow tutorials, so you can gain the necessary expertise to understand the details of the battery you are working with and successfully refurbish it.
Each manual begins with a breakdown of the particular battery type, including essential background information, vital safety precautions, details about the individual components of the battery, testing methods, the required tools, and much more. You’ll also find diagrams and charts alongside the step-by-step instructions to provide you with extra assistance as needed.
To give you an idea of the layout of the manuals, here’s a look inside the “Lead-Acid Battery Reconditioning Guide”:
Lead-Acid Battery Reconditioning Guide
- Background of Lead Acid Batteries
- Personal Safety Measures
- Precautions Regarding Environmental Safety
- Lead Acid Battery Types
- Inside of a Lead Acid Battery
- Basic Parts/Areas in a Lead Acid Battery
- Amount of Cells in a Lead Acid Battery
- Sulfation and Its Effect on a Battery
- Tools Required for Working with Lead Acid Batteries
- Testing Lead Acid Batteries
- Test 1: Voltage Testing with No Load
- Test 2: Load Testing
- Test 3: Hydrometer Testing – Testing Each Cell
- How to Access the Cells of Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (Drilling and Resealing)
- Test 4: Check Each Battery Cell’s Voltage
- How to Recondition Lead Acid Batteries
- Method 1: Appliance of an Equalizing Charge
- Easy Way: Use Automatic Equalizing Mode on a Battery Charger
- ii. Manual Way: Apply An Equalizing Charge
- Method 2: Add Chemical Additives to the Battery
- Method 3: Other Desulfating Methods
- Proper Ways to Maintain Lead Acid Batteries
Within this guide, as well as the others included in the program, you receive an abundance of comprehensive information about the specific battery type you are hoping to repair and recharge. These guides thoroughly breakdown and describe the battery’s components, outline the essential tools needed, and detail the safe procedures for testing the battery before starting any work.
Once you have gained the necessary knowledge, you can then head onto the systematic, step-by-step tutorial that guides you through the entire reconditioning process. You’re provided with a variety of methods to choose from, giving you the flexibility to select the approach that best suits your preferences and the unique requirements of the battery.
The guide also provides you with some insider tips on maintaining the battery to keep it working and to avoid unnecessary depletion or damage.
The following guides have a similar approach, with the information and methods provided being specific to the type of battery you are repairing. These guides are:
How to Recondition AGM (Absorbest Glass Mat) and SLA (Sealed Lead-Acid) Batteries
How to Recondition a Forklift Battery
How to Recondition Lithium-ion (ion) Batteries
How to Recondition Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) Batteries
How to Recondition Laptop Batteries
How to Recondition Golf Cart Batteries
How to Recondition Rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) Batteries
How to Recondition Alkaline (C, AA, AA, N and 9V) Batteries
The program also comes with some extra bonuses to further enhance your experience, such as:
- Free Bonus #1: Recondition Old Cell Phone batteries
- Free Bonus #2: Tips for Extending The Life of Your 9v Batteries (& a trick for Turning One 9v into Six AAA Batteries)
- Free Bonus #3: How To Start a Battery Business At Home
- Free Bonus #4: Battery Maintenance Service Plan
- Free Bonus #6: Free Waterproof Hybeam Mini Flashlight
- Free Bonus #7: Free IstaBlade
- Free Bonus #8: Free Everstryke Match
- Special “Members Only” Offers
Advantages of the Program
- Receive access to expert knowledge and step-by-step tutorials for reviving, recharging, and reusing all kinds of battery types.
- Can be used on variety of batteries ranging from common AAA to vehicle batteries, laptop batteries, forklift batteries, and more.
- Each battery category is organized into its own manual for effortless identification and use of the program.
- Allows you to save a substantial amount of money by repairing and recharging old, lifeless, damaged, or malfunctioning batteries.
- Includes a variety of free bonuses.
- Can be used to start your own side hustle or battery restoration business.
- Teaches you valuable skills that can be used to repair an extensive range of items, from household appliances to electronics, golf carts, and beyond.
- Receive free, lifetime updates without having to repurchase or upgrade.
- Helps reduce environmental hazards associated with discarded batteries piling up in landfills.
- Digital version provides you with instant access.
- The manuals can be downloaded onto your tech devices for use anytime.
- Provides you with a plan (and peace of mind) for battery-related emergencies.
- Created by two battery repair experts.
- Comes with a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Disadvantages of the Program
EZ Battery Reconditioning does not ship out the nine manuals to your home. Instead, these manuals (+ bonus guides) are digital and can be accessed online. You can also print the out from home if you wish to have a hardcopy.
EZ Battery Reconditioning is your ultimate solution for reviving and reusing a variety of old, lifeless, and even damaged batteries. This comprehensive program sets you up with all the knowledge and steps needed to confidently repair and recharge everything from basic AA batteries to laptop batteries and more. Each battery category has its own dedicated guide infused with battery-specific knowledge, ensuring an easy, step-by-step process for the safe repair, recharging, and recycling of impaired, dead, or broken batteries. No prior experience or expertise is required, as the program supplies you with instructive tutorials, diagrams, material lists, safety precautions, and testing methods that guide you along the way. You can even give it a try with absolute peace of mind, as EZ Battery Reconditioning is backed by a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Just think about all the money you can save.
Most phones use lithium-ion batteries, which is a type covered in the program. However, the ability to recondition your phone battery depends on its type. For example, certain phone manufacturers have designed their batteries to be challenging to remove, discouraging DIY repairs and promoting their services. Nevertheless, it’s still possible, albeit a bit more complex. If you do have more complex situation, you can easily find additional steps on platforms like YouTube to guide you through the process.
Each guide includes crucial safety measures that should be strictly followed to ensure a safe battery restoration. Depending on the battery type, you might need to exercise extra caution, particularly with lead-acid batteries, which can pose health risks due to potential exposure to lead and other harmful chemicals. Otherwise, the manuals provide the necessary steps to guarantee a secure and safe process.
The program is designed to be user-friendly, making it accessible to everyone even if you have no prior experience or expertise. If you encounter any difficulties, you can also seek assistance from someone in your local area to do those specific steps. Additionally, remember that the 60-day Money Back Guarantee offers you the opportunity to try it out with minimal risk.
Most of the manuals require the use of simple tools, including a battery load tester, battery hydrometer, battery terminal cleaner, and a charger. These items can easily be located at your local hardware store or online at places like Amazon.