Cat Spraying No More is a cat-friendly program designed to help frustrated owners learn the most effective, safe and natural methods to eliminate urine spraying once and for all. There are very few things that smell as bad as cat urine. It’s one of those smells that is so pungent it can completely take over the aroma of your entire house. Unfortunately, someone once said that castrating a cat will stop them from spraying, but this is not necessarily true. Not only that but this is an expensive procedure that is quite a cruel “solution” considering it isn’t guaranteed to work and that there are many other cat-friendly human options to choose from. With Cat Spraying No More, you learn safe, natural and effective methods that address and correct the real reasons your cat has decided to spray throughout your home. You don’t have to pay a fortune and these methods feel as good for your cat as they do for you. So, if you’re ready to get your house back in order (and smelling great), here’s everything you need to know about getting your feline friends to stop using your walls as their own personal litterbox.
What is Cat Spraying No More?
Studies show that approximately only 10% of cats will spray in their lifetime, which is a great statistic if you’re within the other 90%. However, chances are, your cat is one of the few who likes to turn your home into their own bathroom.
Cat Spraying No More is a powerful program designed specifically for frustrated cat owners who are tired of their cat spraying their urine wherever they please. It’s a comprehensive system infused with an abundance of incredible information that helps you determine the real reasons why your cat is spraying. Then, it provides you with safe, humane, cat-friendly options that can effectively eliminate inappropriate urination for good. There are several methods to choose from based on why your cat is spraying in the first place, all complete with simple, step-by-step instructions that are easy to implement.
I’ll delve into the details in a moment, but for starters, everything you learn is humane. You don’t have to worry about doing something cruel or unnecessary to your cat, such as castrating them. Fun fact; studies have found that castrating your cat doesn’t mean they will stop spraying. So, with this program, you learn the “why’s” and the healthy, safe “how’s” for fixing the problem.
You don’t have to sit around waiting in a urine-smelling home either. Cat Spraying No More is a digital program. You receive immediate access as soon as you purchase and can start learning how to eliminate spraying right away. The program can also be downloaded right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, which allows you to conveniently take the methods with you wherever you go. This is particularly beneficial if your cat has a variety of places it likes to spray or bring your cat with you to different places, such as your lake house.
Now, if you have one of those cats who is super stubborn (aren’t they all), then you may be convinced that nothing will get him or her to stop spraying. This is even more true if you’ve tried other methods prior to finding this program. So, to give you a boost of confidence that you can take control of the spraying and eliminate it permanently, Cat Spraying No More comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you two months to see how these methods work for you.
Overview of Cat Spraying No More
Cat Spraying No More is a powerful program that gives cat-owners the knowledge and methods needed to finally put an end to inappropriate elimination. It’s a comprehensive system that provides you with incredible knowledge about why cats spray in the first place, so you can determine the exact reasons why your cat is spraying. Then, it teaches you a handful of effective, natural, and safe methods for you to choose from based on the knowledge you learned. All of the methods are easy to do and come complete with step-by-step instructions, diagrams, recipes, and lists, as needed.
Here’s a more detailed look at the program as a whole:
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Why Does Cat Urine Smell So Bad?
- Issues That Can Cause Your Cat to Avoid Its Litter Box
- A Cat’s Unique Senses and Preferences
Chapter 2: Finding Out Why Your Cat is Eliminating Inappropriately
- Personal Feelings in Cats
- Simple Inability
- Other Issues That Can Be Important
- Taking Your Cat to the Vet for a Checkup Can be Crucial
- Interstitial Cystitis in Cats
- Traumatic Associations With a Litter Box
- Dominative Behavior in Cats
- Cats Marking Territory Around the House
Chapter 3: What You Can Do To Get Your Cat to Use Its Litter Box – The Basic Approach
- Clean the Litter Box Often
- Arranging the Litter Box
- Location is Crucial
Chapter 4: Using Your Cat’s Preferences and Instincts to Stop Inappropriate Elimination
- Give Your Cat a Choice
- Clean Places Where Your Cat Eliminates Inappropriately
- Make Inappropriate Places Unpleasant For Your Cat to Eliminate In
- What Sort of Box Would Your Cat Prefer? Detailed Instructions
- Maintain the Right Amount of Boxes
- Dealing with Traumatic Events That Create an Aversion to Litter Boxes
- Long-Haired Cats Have Issues Unique to Them
Chapter 5: Cats and Stress: How Stress Can Cause Inappropriate Elimination and How to Deal With It
- A Cat’s Inability to Understand Human Behavior Can Cause Stress
- Helping a Stressed Out Cat to Relax Can Prevent Problems With Inappropriate Elimination
Chapter 6: Locating The Offender
Chapter 7: Using Medication to Resolve Issues with Inappropriate Elimination
Chapter 8: Examples of How I’ve Dealt With Inappropriate Eliminating in Cats
Chapter 9: Detailed Techniques and Methods to Help You Stop Your Cat Eliminating Inappropriately Over Your House
- Herbal Remedies
Chapter 10: Natural and Herbal Remedies to Cure Inappropriate Elimination in Cats
- Consistency in Application is Important
- Cat Nip
- Using Cat Nip
- Coleus Canina
- Method 1
- Method 2
- Method 1
- Method 2
- Lavender and Rosemary Mixes
- Method 1
- Method 2
- Other Methods
- A Special Herbal Repellent Mix for Cats Who Eliminate in Inappropriate Areas
- A Complete Cleaning Solution that Uses Vinegar
- Attracting Your Cats to their Cat-Litter Using Herbs
- A Basic Herb-Based Cat-Litter Mix
- Various Grasses Can Help to Attract Your Cat to Its Litter Box
- Other Herbs That Are Helpful
Chapter 11: Conclusion
In addition to the program, you also receive some bonuses for absolutely free, which are:
- Free Bonus: Cat Training Bible
- Free Bonus: 101 Recipes for a Healthy Cat
- Free Bonus: The Cat Care Blueprint
- Free Bonus: Pet Medical Recorder Software
Cat Spraying No More is the ultimate guide for finding the perfect cat spraying solution for your cat’s personality, preferences, and reasons for spraying in the first place. It’s an easy program that is 100% safe, natural and cat-friendly. It even comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so you can try it out risk-free.